Brow Lift Dallas
Our faces often are the first place that show the signs of aging: a crease or two in the forehead are often thought to be a sign of wisdom, but as they deepen into permanent furrows, they can belie our true feelings. Sometimes forehead creases make us appear like we are angry, or sad, or tired, when in reality, we aren’t. The brow lift procedure can solve this, returning our faces to truly reflect us as the energetic, spirited people that we are.
Brow surgery is constantly evolving and there are many new trends in techniques as well as customized techniques that are particular to an individual’s own circumstance.
Who is an ideal candidate for a browlift?
- Patients aged 40-60 who would like to counteract the effects of aging
- Anyone with lines or deep creases on the forehead
- Those who are in good health
The procedure is usually performed in an office-based facility or surgery center. Both techniques produce similar results. You and Dr. Jejurikar will discuss which option is better for you:
- Traditional Brow lift: Conventional methods, in which the incision is hidden beneath the hairline.
- Endoscopically: A tiny camera and instruments are inserted through a few small incisions to resculpt the muscles above the eyebrows.
With both methods, you may experience some numbness and discomfort at the incision. Your bandages will be removed in one to two days and the stitches (or clips) will be removed within two weeks.
You will be on your feet again within a day or two, and many patients are able to return to work in just over a week. Any swelling and bruising should disappear by the end of the third week.
Dr. Jejurikar will be happy to consult with you personally to address any of your questions or concerns. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Jejurikar or for more information about our services, please contact our office directly at 214.827.2814.